The Owner’s Responsibilities Include:
- Provide a recent survey of your lot.
- Provide a geo-tech (soil boring) study of the soil.
- Make sure there are no large low-hanging trees or wires on the lot or roads landing to it.
- No sandy/mud roads or small bridges.
- You as the homeowner can pull the site permits or we can provide a General Contractor.
Green Dwellings can provide their GC/engineer for the following or you can do it yourself:
- Our General Contractor can price all your site work such as; foundation, garage, decks, staircases, patios, driveway.
- We provide the delivery installation quotes.
- Building the foundation with guidelines from Green Dwellings.
- Connecting the electric panel to the grid; the house is fully wired and inspected by the State of Florida at the factory with a seal on the 200 Amp Box.
- Connecting the plumbing to the sewer line; the house comes fully plumbed.